Wednesday, April 18, 2007

On Sale This Week (04/18)

The next 7 days are my last as a student. Ever. Comes next August, I'll be in front of a class teaching to a bunch of teenagers. Until then, I have to go through one hell of a week, so excuse my briefness over this week's new book.


SHOWCASE PRESENTS: SUPERMAN VOL. 3
Written by Jerry Siegel and others; Art by Curt Swan and others; Cover by Swan

The third volume collecting early Superman adventures in black-and-white at a value price! This amazing collection includes appearances by Supergirl and Krypto and a retelling of Superman's origin, plus threats from Lex Luthor, Brainiac, the Legion of Super-Villains and the Fifth Dimensional imp known as Mr. Mxyzptlk!

DC Universe | 560pg. | B&W | $ 16.99 US


Superman. Silver-Age. Mr.Mxyzptlk. Buy it.


image source: www.dccomics.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger GrubberGamer said...

Hi David,

Hey, nice blog! I mentioned it on my site recently, The Graphic Novel Archive.

7:19 PM  
Blogger David Blais said...

Thanks for the kind words Jeff ! I found your website to be very interesting as it covers many of my favorites (Collected Editions, ComicBookPage and CCL). Great job on the reviews too ! I'll be sure to give my readers a heads up.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home