Thursday, July 05, 2007

On Sale Last Week (06/27)

Finally... I have access to the Internet! After moving to my new home and setting things up, I'm just about ready to get back to Black and White Wonder's regular programming. You can expect a couple new posts in the next few days as I try to catch up with what I missed in the black and white comics world. Meanwhile, here's what was published by the big two last week.

SHOWCASE PRESENTS BATMAN VOL 2
Written by Gardner Fox, Bob Kanigher and John Broome; Art by Sheldon Moldoff, Carmine Infantino and Chic Stone; Cover by Carmine Infantino and Joe Giella

The 1960s Batman and Robin adventures continue in this second volume reprinting, in black and white, the original stories created for Batman #175-188 and Detective ComicS #343-358. Witness the first appearances of the behemoth Blockbuster, the pernicious Poison Ivy, the obscure Outsider, and more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home