Saturday, May 19, 2007

Quick Look: Showcase Presents The Flash

I got my hands on the all-new Showcase Presents Flash book and, after verification, it does include Showcase Presents #4. For those of you who have never heard of it, this issue is considered by many to be the birth of the silver age of comics.

Even if the art seems so-so at times, as Chris from The ISB reported at the end of his weekly reviews, the book looks VERY interesting . So interesting in fact that my girlfriend took the time to flip through it and said it looked like fun, much more than any of my other Showcase books. Now, how could I argue against my girlfriends thrusty seal of approval?

I'm going to sink my teeth into this volume and get back to you for a more meaty review. Until then, here are some readers comments from the book's topic on the Marvel Masterworks message boards.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home