Monday, May 14, 2007

On Sale This Week (05/16)

I've been waiting for this book for a long time.

SHOWCASE PRESENTS: THE FLASH VOL. 1
Written by Robert Kanigher, John Broome and Gardner Fox; Art by Carmine Infantino, Joe Giella and various; Cover by Infantino and Giella

Over 500 pages of classic adventures are included in this value-priced volume! The Fastest Man Alive stars in these fantastic tales from late 1950s and into the 1960s! This collection features The Flash in battle against the Mirror Master, the Trickster, Captain Cold and many other villains!

DC Universe 512pg. B&W Softcover $16.99 US

The Flash has always been one of my favorite characters of the DCU and I've always wanted to learn more about his past history. This, my friends, is the perfect opportunity to do so. I've been looking at this series' covers from that era to pump me up for this book and man, I couldn't be more excited than I am right now! I would've liked to have more info on the content of this volume to know if we'll be able to witness the birth of the silver age, but I guess we'll have to wait until wednesday to see what we'll sink our teeth into.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home